If you’re looking on how to register SSS Philippines account online for premium payments checking balance, salary loans and number of months contribution made, this post may help you with only few registration steps. You can easily inquire and see your SSS contribution by just signing up to www.sss.gov.ph to create an online account. This service is available on members, self employed and employer giving you a hassle free inquiry without calling SSS (Social Security System) hotline or saving time on going to their local offices.
How to Create an SSS Account for Online Inquiry
SSS Philippines already updated their website, options to register an account online was slightly changed when you sign up as a member and employer. You can follow the steps and guide below as still the same details are required to successfully create an online account.
The benefits of having an online SSS account are:
- You can view your total actual contribution paid by you and your employeer.
- Less hassle for those who inquire details regarding SSS contributions.
- You can also see details on how many months payed and to know if you are qualified to avail SSS loan.
- Go to www.sss.gov.ph,
then go to My.SSS tab then select Register on drop down menu (You can also
directly click “Sign Up as A Member”)
SSS Sign Up as a Member or Employer and login page
- If you use My.SSS tab, tick “Member” button then click Submit. (For employer tick Employer)
- Next is to fill up the Online Member User ID
Registration. Fill up with the correct details like SSS Number, First Name,
Middle, Last Name, Date of Birth, Email Address. (To fill the page correctly, look for your
SSS E-1 form Personal Record. (I would suggest using an active Yahoo email
account as indicated on SSS website).
Fill up with correct details base on E-1 form from SSS
- After filling up all the required fields, don’t forget to enter the code shown on the ox before clicking “Submit”
- You need to know your company or employer’s SSS ID, and you need to create a preferred User ID (make it simple for you to easily remember every time you login)
- Go to your Yahoo mail inbox (or other email you use), this is the email address you input upon registration on step no. 3.
- You will receive an email from @sss.gov.ph as a validation of your online registration. Click the link to continue and complete your personal details.
- Once you got the email for SSS for your password and confirmation, you can now go to SSS and login screen and log your account.
Update: SSS new website URL is now online.
Since it's now 2016, we'll add updates that may help to those who are having difficulty on accessing SSS website and for new members who wants to register online.
Here's a quick tip to access SSS website, use IE (Internet Explorer) browser. Thanks to commenter below.