PLDT WeRoam ride in PLDT-Smart connectivity which is one of the leading network provider in the country. PLDT WeRoam offers 3G signals that can provide you with a maximum download speed of 3.6 Mbps through UMTS/HSDPA/HSPA and 2G with a maximum download speed of 170 Kbps through GPRS/EDGE technology.
Experiencing slow internet connection on your PLDT Weroam even if you're living in a city and expecting for a 3G or 4G connections? No 3G and 4G signals on your USB modem?, this article may help you in a simple way. By just doing this simple steps you can now tell why your connection speed is acting so slow.
How-to tips to know your PLDT Weroam speed:
1.Check available network type in your area, if UMTS, GPRS ,Edge or HSDPA is available.
2. To check your network type go to your PLDT Weroam dashboard >> then Click Settings menu.
3. On Settings menu click Network Settings.
4. On Select Network (by default it's Automatic) tick on "Manual" and click Manual search.
5. Wait til it finishes searching available network and type.
6. Once done, look for available 3G network type and select.
7. Wait til manual select succeed.
8. After manual selection succceeded click Ok.
9. Go to Internet (Globe Icon) then Connect now!
You may also read this post about How To Set WiFi Password On MF30 Global Mobile Hotspot (PLDT Negosyo Boost Modem) and How To Setup PLDT myDSL on WiFi Using Linksys Wireless Router.