If you are using Opera Mini with Handler UI on your Android phone, we can guide you on how to do the basic. Handler UI is a modded version of applications like Opera Mini with version 6.x to 7.x, UCBrowser, Facebook App (Java and Android) andm ore from the known modder named 'Handler'. Using this modded apps chances are you can able to access free internet by defining the handler HUI configuration settings.
One of the popular modded applications is the Opera Mini mobile browser, if you’re looking to download Opera Mini for your Android phone just search and Google will serve it for you. On this post, we are covering the basic settings of Handler UI from installation to your network.
Opera Mini Handler UI for Android settings
- First is you need to download Opera Mini Handler UI ( use Google Search)
- Before installing it on your mobile, make sure that GPRS /3G settings is activated.
- We've got some how to on activation of your 3G/GPRS settings. Find below on what network you are using.
Follow Globe GPRS and APN Settings
For Sun Cellular:
- For manual configuration on you Android phones, here's a quick guide:
- On your phone Menu go to Settings, Wireless and networks > Mobile networks, check Use Packet data then proceed to Access Point names.
- On Access Point names, you can see the list of APNs.
- To create manual configuration:
- Tap on Options or left keypad then create New APN
Access Point Settings to input, in this sample we use Globe network.
- Name: Any name you like
- APN: www.globe.com.ph (see for Smart, Sun Cellular)
- Proxy: 220.127.116.11
- MMS Proxy:
- MCC: 515
- MNC: 02
- Autheticatin Type: PAP
- APN type: internet /default,supl
Leave others untouched if not required on your network.
- Once you’re GPRS / 3G is already activated, we'll proceed to the installation of Opera Mini Handler UI
- During installation, it will prompt you something like not trusted app since it is modded, no need to worry just check the 'Unknown sources' on Application settings or at Security.
- Proceed to installation, after successfully installing click on Open.
- It will from you another screen, this time it’s the Handler menu where you can set your tricks if you have to access internet.
- Basic fields where you can put your networks tricks
- Front Query, Middle Query, Back Query, Filter, Port, Proxy Type, Proxy Server,Host, Username etc.
- After filling up the fields just click Save.
You will now proceed to Opera Mini installation. If you have working configuration settings then there is no problem with your installation.