Today I am going to write how to add Twitter updates Widget in Bloggers blogs or on any website where you want to integrate your Twitter updates. We all know that Twitter is one of the highest growing social networking site where we can share our thoughts and everything on our mind that we want to share to the web world.
Add Twitter Updates Widget in Blogger Blog
I'm going to write 2 ways on how to add or integrate your twitter updates to your blogs on Blogger
1. Go to https://twitter.com/about/resources/widgets
2. Select "My Website" then choose "Profile Widget"
3. On Settings type your Twitter username in then "Username" field.
4. Customize your Twitter Widget by its Preferences, Appearance, Dimensions.
5. Test your Settings, once your done click Finish & Grab Code.
7. On your Blogger account go to "Layout" then "Add Gadget"
9. Copy the code from Twitter and paste it.
10. Click Save and your done!
To check you make click Preview then Save your arrangement.
Howto No. 2:
1. On your Blogger account go to "Layout" then "Add Gadget"
2. On "Featured" tab look for "Twitter Updates" and click that.
3. Configure Title, Height, Number of updates to display
4. You may click "Update" to see how it looks like then click "Save" and your done!
That's it, don't forget to Tweet and Like. You may also read this post Like Button for Facebook Fanpage on Blogger.