I’m a BPI Express Mobile app user and enjoying the benefits of this on the go tool. Aside from feature Transfer to Anyone, you can also reload your Globe and Smart SIM account using this app without data charges. So while you’re stuck on a heavy traffic or in the middle of nowhere and thinking of reloading you phone to call or text your love ones just grab your smart phone then use the BPI Mobile app. In just a few clicks, type your mobile number and amount then that’s it. Pretty quick right? To give a little guide on how it works just read below for your reference.
How to reload your mobile number using BPI mobile App
Prior to the steps below, I assume that you’re using this app and had a BPI online banking account. In case you haven’t downloaded the app yet just go to your mobile phone App Store (Play Store for Android users and Apps Store for Apple/iOS).
- Login to your BPI Express Mobile App on your phone
- Go to Pay/Reload tab
- Click on Reload Phone
- From there you’ll se your Account Number, Mobile Number and Amount captions.
- On Mobile Number field, enter you 11 digits prepaid mobile number. (ex. 09067890123)
- On Amount, select available predefined denominations available on your network. (From 50-1000 pesos). Available to Globe, TM, Smart and Talk N Text.
- Click Reload and that’s it.
No mobile internet connection using BPI app?
You don’t need to worry on using BPI Mobile app on both networks as it’s totally free to access without any data charges. All you need to do is to turn on you mobile data (packet data), select your correct prepaid APN then you’re good to transact.
You can also do more with BPI app Pay/Reload tab, other options are Pay from Deposit and Pay from Credit Card where you need to enrol merchants on your account for fast and easy payment transactions.