Good news to all Cherry Mobile Flare S4 users, you can now download this latest version of firmware over the air. The version FlareS4_V1.1_20151105 focuses on camera bug and issues fix to from the current out in the box firmware. So if you’re still running on the old Lollipop version firmware, better download and update your device. It takes only 10-20 minutes depending on your internet connection speed as the file is only less than 50MB.
|OTA update for Cherry Mobile Flare S4|
How to Update Cherry Mobile Flare S4 to Fix Camera Issues
Before you proceed with this update make sure you have a plenty battery power left and stable internet connection.
- Connect your phone to the internet
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to About Phone
- Select Wireless Update
- Tap on Check for Updates button to start downloading.
- FOTA can help your device to run smoother and more efficiently.
- It is recommended that you download the update package via WiFi
- Please makesure your device has more than 30% charge left on the battery, and uplug the charger before upgrade.
- Your device may reboot several times during installation, please do not remove the battery and do nothing until the update has been completed.